Cheesy Jerk Chicken Breast
8oz TASTEE CHEESE SPREAD - JERK
4 (5-6oz) chicken breasts
1 cup jerk marinade
1 cup vegetable oil
- Marinate the chicken breasts for 2 hours.
- Carefully slide a knife into the middle of each chicken breast to make a pocket
- Put cheese spread into a sturdy container. Using a whisk or fork, mash the spread until smooth.
- Using a piping bag, stuff the chicken breast.
- Bring a large frying pan with the oil to medium high heat. Pan-fry the chicken breasts on each side until golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and transfer to a 350F oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 8 minutes before slicing.
- Serve hot!